Concentration area: management of natural resources and Local development
Management of the environment and territory, involving: diagnosis, risk analysis, planning, management and environmental governance in protected areas (indigenous, protected areas, marine land, etc.), cities and rural areas.
- Management of protected areas
- Territorial development and local public actions
- Water resources management and vegetables
- Environmental education and sustainability
- Climate change and environmental risks
Use and exploitation of natural resources
Use and exploitation of plant resources for the production of drugs; rainwater for construction of Community supply systems; regional fisheries potential; native forest and reforestation for the payment of environmental services.
- Research and development of products from plant resources
- Use and enjoyment of the water and its resources
- Soil use and enjoyment and rehabilitation of degraded areas